Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Go Organic with Human Heart Nature


This package arrived Monday afternoon. What is it?




Human Heart Nature Products!

On top: Intensive Hair Mask in Gugo Bark & Avocado
From left to right: Nourishing Conditioner in Mandarin & Mango Butter, Strengthening Shampoo & Body Wash with Aloe Vera and Pearl powder in Cucumber scent, Facial Wash in Calendula & Seaweed Gel, Facial Scrub- Super Fruits & Black Ric
e

This is my second purchase of their products, two weeks ago I bought on trial their Nourishing Shampoo in Lemongrass and Conditioner in Mango Butter & Lemongrass. My verdict? I love it! Plus, their prices are reasonable, considering they are organic.

As for the new purchases, I still have to test drive them and give my detailed review.

If you want to try Human Heart Nature products, you may visit their website http://www.humanheartnature.com/
You're not only getting organic products which is good for you, you are also helping Gawad Kalinga by buying.Visit their website to learn more.










1 comment:

  1. i have never tried any of their products! must order some from my mua friend sooN!

    ReplyDelete